Member Login Help
Kawartha Gymnastics Club
You can access your account with us at any time! Update your information, register your students, make payments, view your balances and statements, review our policies, and much more!
CURRENT MEMBER PORTAL FIRST TIME LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
In order to use the Member Portal, you must have a valid email on file with us, and your email program must accept mail from email@example.com. If you do not have an email on file or have trouble using your email address, please contact us.
Instructions for accessing the Member Portal for the first time:
1) Navigate to www.kawarthagymnastics.ca and click on the “MEMBER LOGIN” link located in the top right corner of the page.
2) You will be directed to a new window with our KGC logo to the left and a boxed login area to the right. In the boxed area, enter the email address that you have on file with us at the gym and click on “Forgot your password or need to get started?” A password will be randomly created and sent to you immediately by email.
3) Retrieve your temporary password from your email, then return to the login screen and log in to your secure personal account page.
4) Change your password to something you will remember under the My Account tab. Be sure to click on the SAVE button whenever you’ve made
5) Click on a tabbed area (News, My Account, Fees & Payments, My Contacts, My Students, My Classes, Enroll, Policies) to view detailed information or choose from the drop down list next to “ I want to:” Be sure to "SIGN OFF" when finished by clicking the link at the top left corner.
IMPORTANT NOTES & TROUBLESHOOTING:
If you click on the “Forgot your password or need to get started?” link and do not receive an automatically generated password in your email inbox, it is likely that the email address you’ve provided is not the one we have on file. Please contact us, so we can correct the email account associated with your account.
You may access your secure account via the Member Portal link in our website at any time.
Check the NEWS tab regularly for important news and upcoming events!